[imp] MIME types problems

John Madden jmadden at ivytech.edu
Fri Dec 4 18:57:18 UTC 2009

Using horde-webmail-1.2.4, I'm experiencing an issue with certain MIME
types (.dwg files from Autocad) that get attached and sent as text/plain
rather than their real type.  I've played with the usual /etc/mime.types
and adding types to Apache's configuration but so far, I've been unable
to get IMP/DIMP to recognize the file type correctly.  Swinging in the
dark, I've played with config/mime_drivers.php too.

On the server side, I've duplicated this on Debian 5.0.3 and RHEL 5.4
with the standard Apache and PHP packages.  Clients Firefox, IE7 and IE8
on Windows and Firefox on Linux all behave the same.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
   John

--