[imp] Attachments on Windows 7/Vista

Ryan Beatty ryan.beatty at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:04:14 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am still struggling with this. I have used wireshark to trace the session
when uploading a file. In the trace it works fine for a while and then I get
TCP DUP ack failures. Eventually the upload times out.

When transferring from the xp machine on the same network, its all green, no
issues, no failures as above.

I have disabled autotuning of the connection in Windows 7 as per this page.
http://8help.osu.edu/3253.html

I have also played around with the mtu size, however , no joy.

Does anyone know anything else I might be able to try?

Thanks,

Ryan