[imp] Synchronizing of Horde from One System to Another system under the same network.

Sakyajit Gogoi sakyajit at citadelmarketing.in
Wed Dec 16 09:55:06 UTC 2009

Hello Sir,

I am planning to implement Horde in my office and I am facing some
problem with that. How do I synchronizing the Calender & Task of Horde
from one system to another system? The synchronizing has to be in such a
way that once if anything is updated in the calender it has to reflect
the entire calender of the other system. I would be grateful if you
could help me out in this. I am using Mozilla Thunderbird as my web mail.

Thanks & Regards

Sakyajit