[imp] Columns headers

Stefano Zamboni zamboni at mind-at-work.it
Tue Jan 5 14:03:29 UTC 2010

Il giorno lun, 04/01/2010 alle 13.56 +0100, Stefano Zamboni ha scritto:
> Hi all, first post here :-)
>
> I've noticed that viewing "sent mail" I see the "from" column but not
> the "To" one..
>
> searching in the options, I did not find anything relevant..
>
> am I missing something?

ok, problem solved.. it was, obviously, a misconfiguration..

Now another problem arise. if I click on "From" header to sort emails in
sent mail folder, sorting doesn't work, because it sorts by FROM address
and not by  TO..

is it a feature? a bug? is it changeable in some manner?

TIA, again

ciao
Stefano