[imp] Auto logoff

Tom King kingttx at tomslinux.homelinux.org
Tue Jan 12 19:47:43 UTC 2010

I'm doing a cursory search through the archives but haven't found this
referenced yet. I'm constantly getting logged off with the message,
"Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail
session. To protect your security, you must login again."

Is there an option to turn off this behavior? I know it's probably a
good security measure but tends to be really annoying when I'm
accessing webmail from outside my home network and get logged off
after about 30 seconds.

Thanks!
Tom King

"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of
all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your
diagrams and equations." --Albert Einstein