[imp] Fwd: RE: Auto logoff SOLVED

Tom King kingttx at tomslinux.homelinux.org
Tue Jan 12 21:47:40 UTC 2010

This worked wonders, thanks to Gary. I did the one config change,
restarted the server (to be safe, although I'm sure there's one
service I could have restarted), and it hasn't logged me out since.

Thanks!
Tom King

http://rackerhacker.com/2007/09/27/session-problems-with-horde-in-plesk-with-aol/

There is a config directive to losen up IP security.  You should be
fine to use it.  There are a couple patches IIRC to use two octect IP
address checks instead of one which would also work.

Hope that helps,

Gary Smith