[imp] Auto logoff

Tom King kingttx at tomslinux.homelinux.org
Wed Jan 13 16:13:48 UTC 2010

Quoting Gary Smith <gary.smith at holdstead.com>:

>> I wonder how can your IP address change in 30 seconds. Are you using mobile
>> ISP? Can you ask the ISP to hold the same addresses for longer times?
>> --
>
> I'm sure it's not the endpoint IP but rather the proxy in this case.
>  Use AOL or any company that uses large proxy arrays and you'll find
> out ;)

And that's exactly the issue here. I work for a large computer company
that has multiple campuses and uses a bank of proxies to serve the
network.

Tom King

"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of
all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your
diagrams and equations." --Albert Einstein