[imp] Fwd: Setting up folders

Eugene Kerner ekerner at ekerner.com
Fri Feb 5 23:46:45 UTC 2010

Standard IMAP folders are created (not by horde, horde makes a request to
the IMAP server - your mail server. I use hMailServer) as required. For
example if you trash an email then the Trash folder is created. If you send
and email then the Sent Items folder is created.

Users can manually create custom folders once logged into their account.

I have one version running on a clients server that creates all default
folders for each user. I did it with configuration setting not hacks.
However Im stuffed if I know how I did it and the mailing lists informed me
that its impossible.
Still trying to work it out.

Also there is this config in imp/config/conf.php : -
$conf['server']['fixed_folders'] = array('Inbox', 'Sent', 'Drafts', 'Trash',
'Spam');
But again Iv been trying to work out for ages what it does, apparently
nothing by my thus far research.
If someone works it out please let me know.

I realise thats all probably of no help whatsoever but thats all I know
about your topic.

Have fun,
Eugene.