[imp] Use of Back Button in IMP & Vanishing Left Nav

Eugene Kerner ekerner at ekerner.com
Thu Feb 18 23:23:01 UTC 2010

Uhm,

1. Its done with page cache control rather than counting the number of times
js has to hestory minus.
2. Page refreshes dont effect the history.

I realise that the future for the history navigation in web browsers is
about to bring change to cater for DHTML/AJAX/etc, but please, there are
ways to manage your page navigation and the "too hard basket" as you suggest
is not one of them.

Rgds,
Eugene.