[imp] Empty sidebar

Janis Eisaks je at ktf.rtu.lv
Sun Feb 28 14:56:37 UTC 2010

Hi!

where i have to look for the solution to such problem:

after login I get an empty frame on the left side of browser window
where the sidebar should be shown. There are no icon also shown which
helps to hide and show sidebar. Sometimes, after some operations
sidebar frame disappers completely and not shows up during session.

It is possible to turn on sidemenu in dimp and then there are two
"sidebars" - one - empty and one - provided by dimp.

On my ancient webmail installation everything goes on smoothly, but on
the webmail 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 I can't figure out what's wrong or how
could i disable sidemenu at all not to bother with.

Janis