[imp] Sort problem - specific users can't sort folders

Walter R. Moore moorewr at eckerd.edu
Thu Mar 4 21:29:38 UTC 2010

I have a problem that seems to be connected to certain users. Those who
are affected cannot sort any fodler, even though the sort links are on
the page.

You can cut and paste them those links to resort the page. This displays
the messages in the expected order but leaves Message ID highlighted.

I've confirmed that the browser is not the cause, since I can login on
the same PC and sort folders normally, and that this is not limited to
any particular folder. We do use a max folder size limit for sorts, but
when that limit is exceeded the page doesn't provide links to sort the
columns.

This does not appear to place any errors in the web server logs.

Any suggestions?

IMP H3 4.3.5
Horde 3.3.5

Walter R. Moore --  Sr. Systems Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr at eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

"It was glorious to see -- if your heart were iron,
And you could keep from grieving at all the pain" - The Iliad (13.355)

***Reminder! ITS will never ask you to e-mail your password!***