[imp] Sort problem - specific users can't sort folders

Walter R. Moore moorewr at eckerd.edu
Tue Mar 9 19:52:27 UTC 2010

No one else has experienced this error?

On 03/04/2010 04:29 PM, Walter R. Moore wrote:

> I have a problem that seems to be connected to certain users. Those who
> are affected cannot sort any fodler, even though the sort links are on
> the page.
>
> You can cut and paste them those links to resort the page. This displays
> the messages in the expected order but leaves Message ID highlighted.
>
> I've confirmed that the browser is not the cause, since I can login on
> the same PC and sort folders normally, and that this is not limited to
> any particular folder. We do use a max folder size limit for sorts, but
> when that limit is exceeded the page doesn't provide links to sort the
> columns.
>
> This does not appear to place any errors in the web server logs.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> IMP H3 4.3.5
> Horde 3.3.5

Walter R. Moore --  Sr. Systems Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr at eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

"It was glorious to see -- if your heart were iron,
And you could keep from grieving at all the pain" - The Iliad (13.355)

***Reminder! ITS will never ask you to e-mail your password!***