[imp] Folders show size : missing some selected folders (SOLVED)

Bruno Costacurta techie at costacurta.org
Wed Mar 24 10:46:49 UTC 2010

> Bruno Costacurta <techie at costacurta.org> a ?crit?:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to show the number of messages in my folders.
>> Via Folder I selected the four folders I'm interest in.
>> But the total number of messages is only show for two of the four selected.
>>
>> Also only these two folders are shown when I logged in via the
>> option Folder summary (via the add content on the first page) which
>> shows the unread messages per selected folders.
>>
>> So why only the total messages on only 2 on 4 folders is shown ?
>> Any idea, or a solution ?
>
> What version of horde are you using ?
>
> Did you enable imp pref 'Use IMAP folder subscriptions' ? If yes, then
> subscribe to other folders to see them automatically.
>
> Ronan.

Obviously I missed the easiest step. Sorry for confusion.

SOLVED : simply via the folders setup screen, just select the folder
on which display messages unread/read is required, and then check the
'Check for new mails' action button.

And voila !
The right panel show these figures per folder.

Bye,
Bruno