[imp] copy and paste in body of new messages

Darryl Cook dlc at cs.appstate.edu
Thu Mar 25 15:28:04 UTC 2010

 It seems that copy and paste doesnt work in composing new messages.   It works if I copy and paste into the fields which are TO:  CC:  BCC: or Subject but not into the body of the message.   If I right click on the body of the message I get only things like Justify left and right and so on but not the ability to copy or paste.

Im using windows 7  and the latest versions of webmail.  I have tried both IE and Firefox.    Anyone know where to start with this issue....Im not sure if the issue is with the browser or with Imp.

--
Darryl Cook
Systems Administrator - Computer Science