[imp] Imp not creating Spam folder

M. Rodrigo Monteiro falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
Thu Apr 1 18:53:09 UTC 2010

Hi!

I'm using the latest version of Horde Webmail (1.2.5).
It's a fresh install on a CentOS 5.4 (qmailToaster).

All the other folders (Sent, Trash and Drafts) are creating the first
time using on Imp, but the Spam not.

On horde/imp/config/prefs.php I have:

// sent mail folder
$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
    // The mailbox value must be encoded in the UTF7-IMAP charset (see RFC
    // 3501 [5.1.3]). For Exchange, uncomment the entry below and remove the
    // default value entry.
    // 'value' => 'Sent Items',
    'value' => _("Sent"),
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');

// sent mail folder selection widget. includes some javascript, so it's
// specific to IMP.
$_prefs['sentmailselect'] = array('type' => 'special');

// drafts folder selection widget. includes some javascript, so it's specific
// to IMP.
$_prefs['folderselect'] = array('type' => 'special');

// drafts folder
$_prefs['drafts_folder'] = array(
    // The mailbox value must be encoded in the UTF7-IMAP charset (see RFC
    // 3501 [5.1.3]).
    'value' => _("Drafts"),
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');

// trash folder selection widget. includes some javascript, so it's
// specific to IMP.
$_prefs['trashselect'] = array('type' => 'special');

// trash folder
$_prefs['trash_folder'] = array(
    // The mailbox value must be encoded in the UTF7-IMAP charset (see RFC
    // 3501 [5.1.3]). For Exchange, uncomment the entry below and remove the
    // default value entry.
    // 'value' => 'Deleted Items',
    'value' => _("Trash"),
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');

// spam folder selection widget. includes some javascript, so it's
// specific to IMP.
$_prefs['spamselect'] = array('type' => 'special');

// spam folder
$_prefs['spam_folder'] = array(
    // The mailbox value must be encoded in the UTF7-IMAP charset (see RFC
    // 3501 [5.1.3]).
    'value' => _("Spam"),
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro
falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others"
Linux User # 403730