[imp] from/to problem

Pavel novakovic novakoviccs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:10:27 UTC 2010

List,

in my sent and draft I can see in To: column  always "from: user name of
current user" which is wrong. There should be the just user I'm composing
new mail to (in case of draft) and the user name of the user I sent mail (in
case of sent).

The other problem is in nag. If there is a one user sharing tasks to
another. The user who can see the task from the other user allways sees that
the task has been created by HIM instead of the user name of another user.
:( The only way to recognize that the task has been created by another user
is to remember, taht the task which has been created by that specific user
show "by me" and in the case that the task has been created by someone else
it ses created by "MY NAME(actualy the user name)".

any hints?