[imp] Translation of "attachment link deleted" not working

M. Rodrigo Monteiro falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
Thu Apr 15 13:08:45 UTC 2010

Hi all!

When the user send an attachment as link, and it gets viewed the
attachment is deleted from VFS.
If the user tryies to view it again, this is the message that is showed:

"The specified attachment does not exist. It may have been deleted by
the original sender"

Ok, it's fine.
The problem that I have is that this message is not being translated
to pt_BR, my default language on horde/config/nls.php
($nls['defaults']['language'] = 'pt_BR';). The language in the browser
is also pt_BR.

Is there something more that I have to do to this message show
translated to brazilian portuguese?

Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro
falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others"
Linux User # 403730