[imp] Cannot Access Horde Email

William Johnson willjohn68 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:56:06 UTC 2010

For the past several days when attempting to access my Horde email
account, I receive the following error message:

The connection has timed out.
The server at 74.221.208.85 is taking too long to respond.
*   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again
in a few moments.
*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I do not know which version of Horde I've been using, but up until
maybe last Thursday it's been working fine. No browser seems to be
able to access my Horde email. Any help is appreciated.

William Johnson
willjohn68 at gmail.com