[imp] Horde Password Aging, allow change at login ?

steen at ing-steen.se steen at ing-steen.se
Sun May 2 16:11:43 UTC 2010

Hello Folks!

As far I can see Horde alerts when password is about to be aged, and
finally locks one out, that is nice.

Now to the questions, I am using LDAP as backend, all working fine.

Is there a standard hook to pop up in the user face when he/she logins and
password is expired, so they can change password ?
Am I on myself to write some PHP code who does the job ?

I know it is possible to use preauth/postauth hook, but it is "only
returning" variables back.
How do I kick off the password change forumlar ?

Regards //
               //  Peter Steen

McAfee check.