[imp] Global Options->Authentication Credentials not working

Lee Gillentine lgillentine at gmail.com
Wed May 19 22:57:34 UTC 2010

Hello

I'm trying to set up my horde so that a user can log into horde with
"username1" and it will automatically log them into an IMAP server on a
3rd-party server with "username2 at 3rdpartyserver.com".  In the global
options->authentication credentials for username1, I've given them the
proper username and password for Mail, but IMP doesn't seem to notice it and
still asks them to log in.  It's as if IMP can't see the authentication
credentials set in the preferences and doesn't know what server to use.

How can I set up a single sign-on system without changing username1?

Thanks,

-Lee