[imp] Global Options->Authentication Credentials not working

Lee Gillentine lgillentine at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:19:51 UTC 2010

I've set up my server in servers.php and can log in to mail successfully.
However, IMP doesn't seem to remember the authentication credentials I set
in the global options of Horde, and asks me for user name and password again
when I go to mail.

Is there something I need to set in the preferences of IMP to select a
server for it to authenticate credentials of users against?

Thanks,

-Lee