[imp] howto block the creation of new "personal information"

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Fri May 21 14:08:27 UTC 2010

This is good information.

I need though the ability to block users from changing their from address. We have lots of issues with user's account being compromised and spammers using IMP to spam the Internet.

Does anyone know if this is possible? I looked heavily through the prefs file, but it seems the from address setting cannot be removed?

David Gottschalk
Emory University
UTS Messaging Team