[imp] allow imap server only through https

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue May 25 13:05:54 UTC 2010

of course. I wouldn't ask in IMP forum how to access IMAP :)

> Zitat von Arminas Grigalius <g.arminas at gmail.com>:
>> Maybe Matus wants to enable some IMAP server(s) only if user access horde
>> system through HTTPS mode.

precisely. I just forgot that I need speecify in details so the people know
I'm not another incapable admin... :)

On 14.05.10 13:38, Jan Schneider wrote:
> There is no need to hack any login script. Just enable/disable servers
> in imp/config/servers.php based on $_SERVER['HTTPS'].

Great, I solved it by enclosing second server to following if section:

if (array_key_exists('HTTPS',$_SERVER)) {

$servers['imap2'] = array(
);

}

now I only need localized version of motd.php ("switch to secure mode").