[imp] IMP account not reading inbox

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Thu May 27 14:10:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,

One of my Horde/Imp servers (Imp H3 4.1.5) has an account that can't
read its own inbox. Other accounts on the same system are unaffected.
When using the problem account, the inbox always appears empty. The
current workaround is a symlink in the user's mail directory that
points to the inbox; this works fine.

My suspicion is that there may be something wrong with this account's
Imp settings in the Horde database, but I wouldn't know what. It all
looks okay.

Any ideas about what might be the problem?

Thanks,

Jaap