[imp] IMP account not reading inbox

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Thu Jun 3 14:48:34 UTC 2010

> Rather sounds like some incompatibility problem with your c-client imap
> library and a certain message in the user's inbox.

That seemed like a promising explanation, so I renamed the inbox and
replaced it with an empty file. A quick test showed that new messages
were appearing in the new inbox, but for some reason this particular
Horde/IMP account still shows its inbox to be empty. Horde/IMP can
still be used to view the contents of the inbox via a symlink.

Since then I've also tried deleting the account's .mailboxlist file
(no effect), as well as the more drastic measure of using phppgadmin
to delete almost all Horde-related entries for this account from the
database (except for the Turba entries), but none of this made any
difference.

Where else can I check that a Horde/IMP account is even looking in the
right place when it is used to read the contents of its inbox?

Thanks,

Jaap