[imp] Horde/IMP auth from own application

Matt testacc at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 3 22:10:18 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm using the horde framework for quite a while already and have made some
changements so I can use it with multiple servers, etc.

Now I have my own small user-interface for some small things, I would like
to integrate horde into this, or actually the applications that run in
horde.

The problem is mostly the authentication as far as I have seen the
questions about this, and so is this my problem too at the moment.

I have read that it's best to auth your own app through the horde
framework so you can login to the apps or horde after this.

Now this is in most cases, with own written systems, kinda difficult, so I
was wondering if it's possible to add mailbox info to your own system and
auth for horde while you login to your own system.

The second question is how to "integrate" horde the best way into your own
app. I use some simple MVC system I build and I have seen there is a horde
MVC kinda thing too... now maybe an iframe or an include can fix this too
?

I hope someone can get me into some decent directions as most
questions/answers about this are not that 100% clear.

Thanks.