[imp] Fwd: Horde Installation

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jul 10 08:50:46 UTC 2010

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von stuartjewson at gmail.com -----
      Datum: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:14:29 +0200
        Von: stuart jewson <stuartjewson at gmail.com>
    Betreff: Horde Installation
         An: "consulting at janschneider.de" <consulting at janschneider.de>

Hello There.

I have a hosting account with Hostmonster and have a requirement that
you may be able to help with.

I am currently sending an email from a php script to my users and I
need to be able to send html within the email. The only html I really
need to send is basically a hypertext link to open a webpage.

I need to have the option to send email to clients with "HTML inline".
My host says they wont give me privileges to me to allow this and I
will have to set Horde up on my Server myself, is this something you
will be able to help me with or is there a simpler solution to my
problem?

The email displays perfectly in SquirrelMail RoundCube etc...

Only problem with Horde is the HTML inline that is disabled and
unfortunately a lot of the people opening the emails from me are
reporting blank emails because they are unaware that they can click
the link "untitled" to open a new window to display the html email.

Kind Regards

Stuart

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/