[imp] Problem with linked attachment on larger files

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.net
Sun Jul 18 11:57:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

Noticed today that when I tried to link attache a large pdf file, aprox
30mb, the e-mail seems not to be sent; when adding smaller files from
couple of kb to couple of hundreds kb the link attachment works fine and
the e-mail is sent. Currently now I'm left with the e-mail editor pop-up
windows blanked out with no error or no code at all within the windows.

The maximum file size to be handled and upload has been set to 256mb and
works fine within other scripts. So it seems that this issue is isolated
to imp.

Been checking the config for imp and can't really find any issues and I
guess I'm been looking myself blind on the settings now ;-) so open for
somm direction on where to look.

/Kim