[imp] stationery on top

Pierre Forget pierre.forget at st-donat.com
Fri Jul 30 00:45:56 UTC 2010

Pierre Forget <pierre.forget <at> st-donat.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have horde-3.3.4 and imp-h3-4.3.4 on my server.
>
> Actually if I reply to a message with a stationery (select stationery
> in the compose window), the stationery goes at the bottom of the
> email. Is it possible to put the stationery on top of the message instead?
>
> If there is no easy way, can you give me clues where to search to
> change that option in the code?
>
> Thank you

Hi,

For those of you who would have the same issue, the "%c" placeholder has to be
put at the very end of the stationery. Like that, the "%c" placeholder will
put the original message after the stationery, replacing the "%c" (without the
quotes) with the original message. The code is using str_replace function.

Pierre Forget