[imp] linked attachments and URL

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Thu Aug 12 10:24:00 UTC 2010

Hello,

today I tested linked attachments ( the attachment stroed on the Horde
VFS ). It' a very nice thing but there is one big problem.
We use Horde in our intranet but have also a second server on the DMZ
for external access. Both have different hostnames. If we send a mail
from the intranet the link that is generated is not visible from the
intranet and the opposite. The URL is also absolute. If Some users ( me
as test user ) use another installation of imp then the link go to this
path. On the external machine this version does not exist.

The best would be a possibility to configure the hostname and URL the
link and have only the last part dynamic.

Is there a chance that this changes are implemented ?

Thanks
Andreas