[imp] Fwd: testing... (Not able to view the attachment)

RAKESH KUMAR asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Aug 23 10:08:40 UTC 2010

Dear List,

There is one application called YaWebMail.  Using Yawebmail, if a mail is sent which is having attachment (image), IMP does not show that attachment whereas same mail forwarded to Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoomail the attachment is shown seperately.

I am forwarding this as a sample to the list.  Are you able to see the attachment as part of mail using Horde/IMP interface?  We are using latest stable release of Horde/IMP.

Regards,
ANANT.

message.