[imp] maildomain entry in servers.php

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Tue Aug 31 12:56:25 UTC 2010

 	Folks, my Horde 3.2.2 install is missing something critical. When my users
try to send email to JUST the username in the local domain many of them are
getting response code received from server) and their return address is listed
as "username at 1". They are accustomed to doing this because our Horde 2.2.8
server allows it - and must be set up correctly. =8^)

 	On the beta server I've checked that the

/etc/horde/imp4/servers.php

 	and

/usr/share/horde3/imp/config/servers.php

 	files have the correct entry for "maildomain" - where else should I look
to set this default value?
 	This is an install from Debian packages if that matters...

Brett Charbeneau, GSEC Gold, GCIH Gold
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library
7770 Croaker Road