[imp] problems with trash and sent foløder after upgrade

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Fri Sep 10 20:39:07 UTC 2010

Jan,

The horde listservs do not include a 'Reply-To:' header in their mail.
Participants hit the reply button thinking they are replying to the list,
but they end up replying to the person that responded to their mail
directly.  I have made the same mistake.  Perhaps the list owner can add the
reply-to header so that reply's go back to the list address.  This is the
way other lists work.

Thanks,
Aria