[imp] HTML rendering - IMAP server differences

Andre Gerhard agerhard at usp.br
Fri Sep 24 13:29:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have a message that is rendered correctly if I use Dovecot as the server,
but is not rendered (the html codes are shown as plain text) if I use Courier
IMAP (3.0.8). In IMP I user the normal IMAP server, not Cyrus.

What could be the cause of this dependency ? Capabilities of the server ?

For Dovecot I have:
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE AUTH=PLAIN]

For Courier:
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE]

Regards,
André