[imp] Unexpected deletion of drafts in DIMP

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Fri Oct 1 07:50:47 UTC 2010

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Stationery are a good point and we might consider changing to the
> other camp with stationery being available in both IMP and DIMP now.
> OTOH there is still the use case where I want to write some
> mail-merge-like message, sending the same message a few times to
> different recipients with slightly different content, like different
> titles. I really don't want to go to the preferences and create
> stationery just for that.

Yes, exactly, this is what I mainly use the "draft" feature for. And
was very puzzled now that after the first re-usage my message had
disappeared.

Pardon my ignorance (or insufficient knowledge of english): what is
"stationery"?
Wikipedia and Leo are not of much help, show nothing computer-related.  ;-)

Best regards,
Jochen Roderburg