[imp] Unexpected deletion of drafts in DIMP

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Tue Oct 5 12:42:06 UTC 2010

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Stationery is templates or form replies. I think the official
> translation is "Briefpapier" though in this context rather
> "Vorlagen" or "Standardantworten".

Thank you for translation and explanation. Now I found it also in the
preferences as "Formatvorlagen und Standardantworten" in german.
It think I missed this new IMP4 feature because the english word
"stationery" in the announcements/changelogs did not say me anything.
;-)

But I also see now that these are only templates for the mail text,
not for the whole mail message (with addresses). So I would have still
a need for a feature to replace the "misuse" of the drafts, like you
already discussed in other parts of this thread.

Best regards,
Jochen Roderburg