[imp] WSOD after upgrading IMP to 4.3.8

Sebastian Feltel feltel at rahn-schulen.de
Fri Oct 8 04:54:32 UTC 2010

Hello Jan,
I have had set

    php_admin_value error_reporting E_ALL

already, but there isn´t any error logged. What I don´t understand is that
some users can login successfully, some not. Users with usernames like "foobar"
can login, users with "prefix_foobar" cannot. Rolling back to 4.3.7 helps so it makes
me think that the error was introduced with 4.3.8. I´ve reapplied the patches on
a backup of 4.3.7 but nothing changed.

Bye
Sebastian