[imp] Looking for feature.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Oct 15 10:25:47 UTC 2010

Dear List,

We have the latest stable Horde WebMail edition running in our setup.
For every user, there is an option to set a list of Bcc addresses for
each identity he creates.

What I want is, apart from this option given to users, I want option
for an administrator to set one Always_bcc to one email id (only one).

That is, all mails sent through IMP by all users, one Bcc should go to
one specific email id.  Most probably, this feature does not exist.

This is required for the purpose of SentMailBackup.

Though, Postfix provides, Always_bcc in its mailer configuration, it
has a problem.  If the mail sent has 50 recipients, it sends the same
mail to Always_bcc address 50 times.  It is like wastage of disk space.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.

message.