[imp] Change in behaviour

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Oct 18 12:25:34 UTC 2010

Dear List,

I have recently upgraded to latest stable release of Horde Groupware
WebMail Edition.

We use Cyrus IMAP for storing mail boxes and OpenLDAP for
authentication. In Horde Groupware WebMail 1.2.5, the user was able to
login even when there was no Cyrus Mailbox created, but he could not
see the mails etc.  But, with 1.2.7, under the same circumstances,
when the user tries to login, the page becomes blank, i.e. no
successful login / no unsuccessful login.

This is my observation in our setup.  Please update whether any of you
have a similar behaviour.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.

message.