[imp] Problem with ACL for IMP 4.3.8

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 08:14:10 UTC 2010

On 19 Oct 2010, at 09:10, Marco wrote:

> Graeme Wood <Graeme.Wood <at> ed.ac.uk> writes:
>
>>> Please create a ticket on http://bugs.horde.org/.
>>
>> Given that Marco hasn't, I've created #9299.
>
> Are there any news about this?
> The bug's site seems to give no details:
>
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/9299
>
> Unfortunately I can't upgrade with this bug opened. Let me know if I have to
> give more details.
>
> Regards
> marco

Marco just put the old driver file back after you upgrade. That will solve your problem.

--

Graeme Wood, Unix Section of the IT Infrastructure Division,
Information Services, The University of Edinburgh

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.