[imp] Seeing Inbox(1/12) -> There are no messages in this mailbox

Harlan Stenn Harlan.Stenn at pfcs.com
Mon Nov 15 05:28:02 UTC 2010

Michael wrote:
> Quoting Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn at pfcs.com>:
>
> > OK, so I just upgraded the site, Horde 3.3.10, imp 4.3.9.
> >
> > I sent myself a test message.
> >
> > Inbox(2/13) -> There are no messages in this mailbox.
> >
> > Horde tests run fine.
> >
> > Imp tests run fine.
>
> Why are you using the same mailbox?  That's the issue.  One of the
> messages in the mailbox is crashing c-client.

I don't think this is it.

I moved all of my mail to another folder.  IMP shows no messages.

I used imp to send me a very simple test message.  It gets delivered
(including the copy I had it put in my Sent folder).

My Inbox now says: Inbox(1)--There are no messages in this mailbox.

I have messages in my Sent folder - IMP says there are no messages
there, either (I'm using dovecot as my IMAP server, and all of the mail
messages are in maildir format).

I have tried (several) other users on the system, and get the exact same
behavior.

T-bird has no problems with any of these accounts.

I'm installing gnumail now to see if it sees any problems.