[imp] imap cache configured, old server accessed

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Dec 13 14:12:46 UTC 2010

Hello,

after configuring imap cache, I have noticed that many customers still
access the old server, I gfuess it's because the old server is mentioned in
their preferences:

| pref_uid      | pref_scope | pref_name        | pref_value                                       |
| ... at nextra.sk | imp        | expanded_folders | a:1:{s:30:"{imap.nextra.sk:143/imap}INBOX";b:1;} |

Could someone confirm if this is the true reason, and if so:
- why is it there (left from old versions of horde/imp?)
- can I fix this, so those users will connect imap cache?

Thank you.

Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)