[imp] Fwd: Re: Disposition Notification Test Mail

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Dec 28 03:43:08 UTC 2010

Dear List,

Disposition Notification is not prompted for a user even when it is in
Mail Headers.  One more person has confirmed this.  But, I think, I
have not received the disposition notification that the mail is 'read'.

Thanks Jose..

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Forwarded message from Jose-Marcio.Martins at mines-paristech.fr -----