[imp] [DIMP] Charset BUG!

Romulo Pires romulo.pires123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:23:24 UTC 2011

When I receive messages with the following header in charset:

The message does not appear in the preview and when I click the button
to answer, replied in the message composition screen, instead of the
message is a null word. Remembering that this error in responding only
happens on messages that do not appear in the preview, that is,
messages that are broken with character. But when I click to display
the message in a new window the message is normal without any change
or error of charset.
--
Romulo Pires Pinto
UFF/IC/BCC