[imp] search for mail content

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jan 11 14:08:35 UTC 2011

Zitat von Andreas Moroder <andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it>:

> Hello,
>
> when I search in IMP in the sender or destination field, then all
> works well. If I add a value to the "Text" ( in German ) field, then
> no mail is found.
>
> I searched my mail directory on the imap ( cyrus imapd ) server and
> found the mails I expected to find.
>
> Can anyone tell me why imp ( or cyrus ? ) does not find the mails
>
> We have (horde) 3.3.4 and (imp) H3 (4.3.7)

I can only confirm that this works fine here with Cyrus. I'm running
the latest Horde code of course, but I don't see any search related
fixes in changelogs since your versions.

I'm running squatter on Cyrus, but that should only speed up fulltext
searching, not enabling it at all.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/