[imp] search for mail content

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Feb 3 18:18:29 UTC 2011

Quoting Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at opengroupware.us>:

> [...]

I can only assume that the PHP process is timing out.  This will
happen if the IMAP server is too slow.  Doing a fulltext search on a
large mailbox might cause this.

Luckily with IMP 5, you will be able to debug the IMAP server traffic
to determine if this is indeed the case.  But with c-client, educated
guesses is about all we have to go by.

michael