[imp] Highlighting SPAM, follow up on ticket 5234

Frederic Naud admin at naud.org
Mon Feb 21 21:26:42 UTC 2011

Hello,

I found in the bugs database ticket 5234 a description of something
that I am trying to accomplish, that is :

for email that has "X-Spam-Status: Yes" header show a spam icon next
to the message in the folder view.

Unfortunately, I do not see a conclusion to this ticket and I have
been unable to modify the IMP hooks to accomplish this.  I would be
really happy to show an icon in the leftmost column when messages are
flagged as SPAM, is there a way to accomplish this?

I am running Horde 3.3.4 and IMP 4.3.4

Thanks in advance,

Fred

--