[imp] content issue

Andy Rowe andy at voice-over.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 13:27:16 UTC 2011

Hi there please be gentle with me. I have been told by my host
"pickaweb" (www.pickaweb.co.uk) that to get help on my Horde web mail
that they provide I have to come and ask here.

They have recently "upgraded" my cpanel and the version of Horde on
all of my three domains. On a regular basis I recieve mails from
clients or suppliers that I cant read. The message appears perfectly
on my BBY but not in Horde. A message says that there is nothing to
show (or something like that). A mail came today with detailed content
from a supplier but this does not appear on the mail on my PC

It also appears that the font size has reduced or changed making it
difficult to read without zooming. Not good in my advancing years

I have checked the version and it is IMP H3 (4.3.9) we are using XPsp3

I have been a horde user for probably 10 years and I dont want to have
to move away. Thanks so much in anticipation
Andy Rowe
Voice Artist Presenter Producer
Direct Event Services Ltd

Studio: +44 (0)118 969 9438
Mobile: +44 (0)7753 863 680
SKYPE: andy.rowe.voice
Website: www.voice-over.org.uk

NOTE: Please refer to our terms and conditions when confirming
a new voice over engagement. These can be found at
http://www.voice-over.org.uk/terms.html