[imp] Imp not showing folders

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 9 11:16:40 UTC 2011

Zitat von Fabio Ferrari <fabio.ferrari at unimore.it>:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem about Horde and Imp.
>
> I've configured Horde and Imp to access an imap server. The authentication
> is OK, and the comunication between the horde server and the imap server
> is OK. In fact, in the left side of the page I see the correct list of
> folders.
> But when I click on one folder (es.Inbox) in the main frame of the page,
> it shows anything. Just a blank frame.
>
> No errors are shown in horde.log and in httpd/error.log . My horde and php
> versions are the standard ones of centos 5.5 (php 5.1.6 and horde
> 3.1.9-1).

Either you logging is not configured correctly, ask on a PHP mailing
list for help about that.
Or you happened to hit a rare fatal error that is silenced with the
silence operator. You can try the "shout" PECL extension for that.
Though I doubt that it will work with such an old PHP version.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/