[imp] Installing H4 / stability "beta" [Was: IMP H4 (5.0-RC1)]

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at opengroupware.us
Thu Mar 24 22:10:47 UTC 2011

> We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
> tracking system. Updated translations are very welcome.
> To install IMP, you need to install Horde first. See
> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/horde/docs/INSTALL for
> details. Once

Attempting to follow those instructions, but this fails with many
messages like -

Failed to download horde/Horde_Vfs within preferred state "stable",
latest release is version 1.0.0RC1, stability "beta", use
"channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Vfs-1.0.0RC1" to install

Do I have to install all those manually (specifying the full channel) or
is there a pear setting to get around this?  I understand it is beta, I
just want to tell pear that is OK.